Prediction: You’ll LOVE This 7-Layer Dip!
Here’s an EASY 7 Layer Dip (aka Mexican Dip) that I make that everyone loves.
* 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
* 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
* 1 (8 ounce) package SOFT cream cheese
* 1 (16 ounce) tub sour cream
* 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa (drained)
* 1 large tomato, chopped
* 1 green pepper, chopped
* 1 bunch chopped green onions
* 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
* 1 chopped tomato
* 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
* Case of beer
It’s EASY to make and popular too!
I use a large rectangular glass baking dish. Mix the taco seasoning with the refried beans and use that as the base. See? Easy!
Next, mix together the cream cheese and sour cream. That’s your next layer.
Drain the salsa! Put that on next followed by the green pepper, green onions, cheddar cheese and olives. Chill it in the fridge.
It’s pretty mild, so put it out with a bottle of Cholula (or other favorite hot sauce) and fresh Nacho Chips.
It’s a winner. Goes great with beer.
I predict that everyone will love it… and nobody needs to know how easy it was to make!