His past predictions include the Japanese 8.9 earthquake and tsunami, Whitney Houston’s death, sinking of the Costa Concordia, accurately predicting the Oscars, and more.
“I call it ‘time projected empathy,’ where I imagine myself reading the headlines in the future,” says Robertson. “I remember the future.”
2014 is looking to be an eventful year, according to Robertson, who has put together his annual predictions.
Blair Robertson Predictions 2014
– I predict another pregnancy for Kate Middleton.
– I predict Queen Elizabeth will be hospitalized.
– I predict Hillary Clinton will announce run for President.
– I predict, sadly, Scotland will fail in it’s attempt to gain independence.
– I predict Toronto Mayor Rob Ford will be re-elected, if he enters rehab for a brief stint.
– I predict an avalanche in the west within 6 weeks, injuring many.
– I predict Kim Jung-un will continue executing many officials/adversaries as he builds up his “confidence” as leader.
– Watch for several royalty-related deaths this year.
– I predict the passing of a much-loved American television spiritual leader early this year.
– I predict a massive earthquake for China as well as Indonesia with terrible losses.
– I predict a plane crash, or crash landing, on the east coast within 30-days.
– Watch for news of a contaminated meat recall in the spring.
– I predict a huge recall of American-made cars will occur within 90-days.
– I predict an assassination attempt will take place against Pope Francis, possibly twice or the number two playing a part.
– Watch for unusual floods in the south west within four weeks.
– Watch for news of a massive crime sweep in Chicago in late April or early May targeting gangs.
– I predict considerable volcanic activity around the Pacific Rim in 2014, causing scientific alarm.
– I predict a high wildfire season this year, with large fires in California, Arizona and Oregon. The number six is a key sign, I don’t know if this means June, the 6th or six major fires.
– I predict another movie star will die in a car crash, while another will survive to tell the tale in a separate crash.
– Watch for a US financial crash in the spring. I pray I am wrong, as this will be epic.
– Good news: 2014 will see people generally becoming more spiritual in approach to life, business and yes, even politics. Less dependency and more personal responsibility.